Happy social justice day!! Today the United Nations observe and champion social justice through the theme of closing the inequalities gap.
What can you do to mark the occasion?
* do something nice to someone who is usually ignored or treated badly
* read or watch something to increase your awareness and f the issues
* talk about inequality at home – put it on the table
* contact your local paper ask them to run a story
* give to charity
* start a charity
* lobby your local and national power holders to improve pay, tax and welfare policies
* stage a peaceful protest
The options are endless but the need to do something an imperative as the UK becomes more unequal every day.